Applied for an expression of Interest (EOI) and have received an invitation to apply
Nominated by a state/territory government or Austrade
Invited to apply
Sufficient funds to work and settle in Australia
You are of good health
You are of good character
The visa has five streams that you may be eligible to apply for:
Business Innovation Stream
- For people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia
- If you would like to make an investment of at least AUD 1.5 million in an Australian state or territory government
Significant Investor Stream
- If you would like to invest at least AUD 5 million in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia
Premium Investor stream
- If you would like to invest AUD 15 million in complying premium investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia
- If you have a funding agreement from a third party for at least AUD 200,000 to undertake a complying entrepreneur activity that is proposed to lead either the commercialisation of a product or service in Australia or the development of a business in Australia
- This is the second stage of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa
- You can only apply for this visa if you have fulfilled the requirements of the first stage, subclass 188
- You will not need a new EOI or an invitation from your state or territory to apply. You will however need evidence of your nomination
Significant Business History Stream
- Net business and personal assets of at least AUD 1.5 million and an annual business turnover of AUD 3 million.
Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream
- At least AUD 1 million in venture capital funding to start the commercialisation and development of high value business ideas in Australia.
I would like you to know that I appreciate the quality and timelines of work that you have done for me in past few years. Gareth your ideas and implementation was beyond my own expectations - thanks for all your support and help during whole process and for helping me achieve my goals.
Please thank everyone there for me for their support and coordination. I would be happy to provide further information regarding quality and effectiveness of your service.
Gareth Lewis was invaluable in helping me through both the business sponsorship and permanent visa processes. He handled my cases in a professional, honest manner, stayed in touch and is a very knowledgeable lawyer, which is important as Australian immigration laws are constantly changing.
He has a great ability to guide you through the complex immigration procedures and explain the process in easy and comprehensible terms. Gareth was professional and detail-orientated, always letting me know the intricacies of every step of the immigration process.
Having someone like Gareth, who you can trust to navigate through all of the requirements is key. I highly recommend Lewis & Bollard Migration to anyone who is struggling with the immigration process.
If you're finding it difficult and time consuming to understand the various visa processes, please contact us